If you are an energetic and dynamic person who is enthusiastic about working with people with disability or neurodiversity to achieve their goals and aspirations, keep on reading!
Momenta is expanding our team and looking for a new Life Skills Coach to come and join our team.
With energy and drive, work with people who experience disability or neurodiversity to achieve their goals, aspirations, and to create their life of value.
Work for an inclusive organisation that is committed to creating, sharing, and driving ideas that challenge barriers to inclusion, so that all people can choose and go after a life they love.
Be a part of small, flexible, and innovative team, giving you the platform to grow, develop and do amazing things.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has a genuine interest and curiosity in getting to know and understand people, and hold a vision of what is possible.
- Through Momenta’s coaching programmes of Discovery, Self Mastery, Social Mastery and Forward Together, can guide people to grow, learn and fulfil their aspirations.
- Who is a talented communicator with an exceptional ability to listen effectively.
- With a proven ability to ask effective questions and provide feedback while suspending judgement and opinion.
- With a proven ability to develop positive and collaborative relationships.
- Who has a strong growth mindset, with a demonstrated ability to reflect, observe and analyse your ideas, feelings and work and apply that learning to your practice and development.
- Who understands the systems, discrimination, and devaluation that people with disability or neurodiversity experience and have a commitment and passion to challenge it!
- Who has a demonstrated understanding and respect of Te Ao Māori and our relationship with Ti Tiriti o Waitangi
- Encourage and Empower
- Be Genuine
- Learn and Grow
- Act Courageously
Momenta is an Inclusive Employer.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week.
The Momenta office is located at 144 Fraser Street, Tauranga.
Please apply through Seek with your resume and cover letter.
See below for job description and feel free to contact our Business Support Lead, Kirsty Green firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.