If you, are you keen to use your strong skills and special talents, to coach and mentor people with disability or neurodiversity to achieve their goals and aspirations, keep on reading!
Momenta is expanding and looking for a new Life Skills Coach to come and join our team. If this, is you, we would love to hear from you.
Work for a determined organisation that is committed to creating, sharing, leading, and driving ideas that challenge barriers to inclusion, so that all people can choose to go after a life they love.
Be a part of a flexible and innovative team, giving you the platform to drive, grow, and develop yourself.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has a genuine interest and curiosity in getting to know people, in understanding their goals, aspirations and can help them focus on what is possible.
- Through Momenta’s designed coaching programmes apply coaching techniques that support a person’s learning and development.
- Who is an expert communicator with an exceptional ability to listen effectively.
- With a proven expertise in asking effective questions and providing feedback, while suspending judgement and opinion.
- With a proven expertise in developing strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Who has a strong growth mindset, with a demonstrated expertise to reflect, observe and analyse your ideas, and work and apply that learning to your practice and development.
- Who understands the systems, discrimination, and devaluation that people with disability or neuro diversity experience and have a commitment and drive to challenge it!
- Who has a demonstrated understanding and respect of Te Ao Māori and our relationship with Ti Tiriti o Waitangi
Momenta is an Inclusive Employer.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week. The Momenta office is located at 144 Fraser Street, Tauranga.
Applications close Friday 29th April at 12.00
Apply now through seek . You can access a copy of the role description below or alternatively contact Team Support, Becky Klein at email@example.com